Practical sizing and design guidance for VMware Horizon desktop virtualization
This validated reference architecture highlights the advantages of using the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform to seamlessly scale and deliver consistent robust performance for VMware Horizon 7. Horizon 7 allows you to provision virtual or hosted desktops and applications through one VDI platform, while Nutanix eliminates bottlenecks and provides business continuity by providing robust disaster recovery options for businesses of any size.
Running VMware Horizon 7 on Nutanix offers benefits that include:
- Scale linearly from 100s to 1,000s of users without changing your design.
- Eliminate VDI complexity and risk with turnkey infrastructure.
- Fast cloning with View Composer Array Integration (VCAI).
- Several deployment options for App Volumes and user profiles.
- Integrated disaster recovery for linked-clone desktops and AppStacks with little additional overhead.
Download this free guide for detailed performance results as well as general sizing and design recommendations.
Download The Report